Monday, March 23, 2009

Should i or should i not?

Oh dear, the one who have always been there, you looked how i fall and you look how terrible i am right now. Mighty you , though we may not seen each other , but i am really suffering. Please send some guidance. You've been there before , and i know you are still here right now looking at me. I dont wish this to happen, forgive me for the unhealthy doings. You know the pain i am going through. Please guide me, you're the greatest of the greatest. Those emptiness feelings are torturing. I cant do anything because he will still ignore. All i can do , is keep quite and cry. Why must this happen to me. Dear you, convince me please. I am dieing inside again..


Just now i feel ok, but suddenly i feel the pain again.

Why is this happening.?

Oh dear...

No comments: