Monday, March 23, 2009

Exercise...

I've tried many things to get you off my mind, but the last thing that i have not tried is the HEalthy way, Exercise. Guesse that will be the best solution. Take it easy and it will be over soon. Well , my friends all knows that i hated jogging, its a very big challenge. But i am going to try it all over again. Jog , continue to jog constantly even if its tired. Hahax, maybe one day i will have a britney's body. Woo hoo.. I have to stop drinking. My body is tired, drank too much for 2 weeks. Ysabel you can do it, jog jog jog, swim swim swim , and get tanned all you want. I want to realise how beautiful i am again. Well maybe miles and miles far away there is someone looking and searching for me. Take it slow... I will find my other half soon.

- Get tonned up..

- Do things that i dont like ( jog )

- Be more positive. Dont blame anyone .

- Be strong, dont let anyone look down ..

2 comments:

Amanda said...

cheerup my dear(: everything gona be fine. you wan go jogging tell me laa, i can acc you go jogging(:

ysabel said...

lolx,u still jog, later you become too thin la!