Monday, September 29, 2008

i miss you



I really miss you

I have other friends whom I talk to

but it's not the same

You have such a deep understanding of who I am

I hardly have to speak any words

and you know just what I am saying

I really miss you

i dont know what distanced us apart

maybe the eyes are playing trick on me.

or my ears are too naive to hear.

i believe you and me sense the difference,

but its memories that were left fresh in my head.

I read your say and i can feel you're in pain.

I want to hear from you.

I know you're in pain,

as we've been through that before.

Love is not blind.

you blind yourself in love.

I pray that you'll be strong and find your way out of this game.

As life goes on...you will,,,you will,, you definitely will find e one..!!

No comments: