Wednesday, September 10, 2008

always

The day you were born, the whole world was blessedThese thoughts in my mind to you I must confessThe time has come for me to express my true feelingsYou are the center of my thoughts and the essence of my beingWhat you have brought me I never thought I could procureThe gift of comfort, with you I am secureFor you have lifted me up from a life filled with sorrowAnd made me realize there is always a better tomorrowIt amazes me how someone can make me feel this wayI love you more and more with each passing dayYou brighten my days and lift my spiritsI have felt this for so long and now want you to hear itSo you may know the place you hold in my heartYou are always with me even when we're apartI truly believe what we have is meant to beJust open your heart and soon you shall seeWhat I am willing to do to keep a smile on your faceJust know that I'm here and will be always

No comments: