Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Madness


Recently, just moved to the new office located at toh guan , miss working at IMM so much. Way better than toh guan, location/environment. I think almost everything. So much to learn and pick up with, hired 3 new admin just last week and glad that they are slowly catching up. For me, i've got no time to do my task. Had a meeting with the management and discussed about it , well, i have to start focusing on my own task. Before anything went wrong again. Woke up just now at 3.30am, dreamed about my work again, these pressure and stress is following me eveyr where. Damn, i dont even wanna go back to bed, i would rather spend some time and relax eg. watch tv, flip my magazine, go online and such.... Hope everything at work will be more organise after 2 months.!! For a start its always in a mess... Be positive.. dont give up -ysabel.

No comments: