Sunday, May 17, 2009

Angels and Demons

Watched Angels and Demons at 11.30pm just now at golden village grand (great world city)

I slept for the first part of the movie and woke up after 45 mins. I'm always like that.I always sleep in the movies.Thats me,maybe i'm tired. B was so focused from the start of the movie till the end. I woke up after 45mins, and thought of going back to bed, but i tried to watch awhile, seee if i like the movie a not. Damn, the movie is SO GOOD! I nvr feel bored or gets boring, because there is so much to see, i feel so tense because of the play. Can you imagine that. Its fantastic. Its worth the money. Thought of watching it again but i guesse its a waste of money.So i decide to wait , online to watch it. Hmmm, after all its a 5 THUMBS up movie. Friends and family members are reccomended to watch it. During the movie, i can feel the tich pain around my abdomen and pot belly. I always have this kinda pain. I think its because i drink coffee before that. My stomach cant take coffee i guesse. Hmmm, baby bought me minyak kapak(malay, feng you (chinese, axe oil(english .. Lolx. and i applied,massage downwards and slept through the journey back home. B is always nice, he will definitely send me back home and wait for me to get in my house before he drives off. He really change alot. He love me differently and i feel the blessed. Though we still quarrel of tiffed often over small things. but guesse thats us. Its us, we are like that, so cant blame it lah! Haha, so long as after every little tiff, we both know how to sayang/love/apologise/pamper/ whatever it is to make the sparks back, its still ok. I love you b. Ok i'm going to bed now. LOVES.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA ANG.. MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR MONDAY OPERATION. BE STRONG!

No comments: