Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Badminton session

Yesterday went to East Coast Park after picking up my dad. Went cycling alone while waiting for him. I rode from macdonalds to east coast chalet and made a round around the chalet and rode up to east coast food centres. And passby cable ski, saw this guy, he can ski very well, amazed. Received a msg from him around 6 i think. And he asked to meet at Fort road carpark. at first i dont know where is it, and i called him, its AT THE OTHER END. oh dear, i was like, whatever, purposely meet up there, so i cycle there , on my way there i am like secretly, foolishly laughing at myself, because its so far, hahax, just imagine the situation. I'm exhausted. Finally i reach the carpark, saw him applying tiger balm on his legs. So i rode back up again to macdonalds, to return the bike and changed into jogging shoes and jog back down to the carpark.Did some cool down and streching and finally its over. Sweat like pig, face so red. Didnt take any pictures, well you guys know me la, i dont really take pictures, unless the mood is there. Hahax.

NOTICE: east coast food centre is closed for SPRING CLEANING.

We didnt manage to get my sugarcane lemon, he drove to westcoast park and he bought me fruits and sugarcane. Some unpleasant moments on the way there, but its okay. Manage to talk it out. We have to relax. Be calm and cool.

Plan for today, we are going for badminton session at Warren COuntry Club later , i've booked the court from 5.30 to 7.30 Should be enough for me.He will pick me up later at 5.30pm.

Anyway,i have to buy the strap for my handle later for my badminton rackets, my maid use green tape to tape the handle. Hahax, so pathetic man.

Ok ok, i have to toned up my body, stay healthy and be more confident in myself. HIGHER SELF ESTEEM PLEASE~

Ok , dad's in the office now, got to go... bye

No comments: