Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eugene--

Yesterday , baby pick me up at grandma's place, and he drove to SENTOSA. Today will be the first day i meeting eugene, he's a nice guy,Honest, i think he's romantic due to overhearing some things he said.LOLX. And i am amazed when he could tell what's in my mind, and my feelings.Lolx, at first when i start talking to him, very stressful, as i cant really understands the accent, but after awhile i get used to it. Wish to visit newzealand one day, maybe next year.. Got to start saving money.Yesterday, i think we waste most of our time waiting for othe luge guys, actually is quite wasted..Anyway its raining so my plan to REVERSE BUNGY is cancelled..We took our dinner at 11 plus!!! So hungry, baby got frustrated because plans screwed up.We ate durian and went to mustafa to bring the BIG GUY (EUGENE) to buy a new pair of SHOE! His pair of shoe is terribly torn!! hahax. Yesterday,i got different feelings, and i hate most of them, i want to learn to get rid of them..i will defitenitely find a solution.I dont like it, but i cant show it. I cant.. hmmm.. i dont know why but i dont want to feel like yesterday anymore.!!

Anyway,
-its my first time talking to raama and rose yesterday, they are leaving on sunday, BON VOYAGE YOU BOTH.
-i feel bad about something but i just treat it like nth has happen before.

EUGENE!-
Hope to see you again next time, if there is a chance, me and rab will visit you at new zealand.!

-hope baby feel better today, sorry dear ! ( b, minta maaf,i just care.)

Muacks...

No comments: